On a 400 euro media spend, The Social House set out to recruit Irish people who were working abroad in ad agencies. Call it a search for international experience, or reversing the brain drain, but the resulting press coverage and job applications went way beyond expectations.
Our campaign grabbed headlines in Ireland in the first week, followed by coverage in Canada that went far beyond expectations, including coverage on cbc.ca, Canada’s national news network, and an interview in the Toronto Star, one of Canada’s largest newspapers.
● 21,000 visits to our website in 1 week.
● Coverage in 30 articles total; (19 in Ireland, 11 in Canada)
● Coverage in blogs, news sites and radio stations for 9 days.
● International coverage in Australia and United Arab Emirates
● 170 applications for jobs mailed through
● 2 people hired as a result
● All on a €400 media spend